Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Estate Planning, Conservatorships & Estate, Gift & Income Tax Planning
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Bailey Law, PLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Estate Planning, Conservatorships and Estate, Gift & Income Tax Planning cases. Based in Tahlequah, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Oklahoma. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profile to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Bailey Law, PLC has a thorough understanding of Oklahoma law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle Oklahoma estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Conservatorships: When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include a care plan for elderly parents or disabled adult children. Our knowledgeable attorneys can help you choose a trustworthy conservator to manage the financial needs of your loved ones.
- Estate, Gift & Income Tax Planning: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in cases involving income taxes, gift taxes, estate taxes and generation-skipping transfer taxes. We provide reliable tax advice to individuals, executors, trustees and businesses.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Family Wealth Transfers: Our knowledgeable attorneys assist clients in creating comprehensive wealth transfer strategies tailored to each family’s individual situation. We help you establish a trust fund, transfer your business or incorporate transferring family wealth into your will.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare Oklahoma powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Trust Administration: Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. Our experienced attorneys provide ethical and meticuloustrust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
- Trust and Estate Administration: Trustees and executors need legal support when managing trusts and estates. Our attorneys provide reliable guidance in matters of trust and estate administration.
When you retain the services of Bailey Law, PLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Tahlequah law firm today
Bailey Law, PLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Tahlequah. Call the firm at 918-708-9853 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.